The Happy Wife

Over the past eight years, I have become aware that my happiness in my marriage is as much dependent on what I do for or with him as it is on what he does for me. Happiness is a choice I make. I would love for my blog to become a place where other wives would come to be an encouragement to each other by reading my blogs and their comments.

Thursday, August 04, 2005

One Thing I Love About Hubby

My husband does a lot of his contract work with another contractor in the area. Granted, these guys are friends outside of work and Hubby is a deacon where this guy is assistant pastor, but there are still few men who would have done what Woody did.
Hubby came home with Woody's business credit card earlier this week. Hubby had to stop at a local hardware store for some supplies for their job. We joked about using Woody's credit card for a vacation. Hubby told me, "When I get to work tomorrow, I'll tell Woody we thought about using his card for other stuff, and he'll say, 'Sure, you could have.'" The truth, next day at work, Woody did say that. But the reason Woody said that is that he knew beyond a shadow of a doubt that Hubby would not do that.
So, what I love about my husband is that he is known as a trustworthy individual. Men trust him with their money, keys to their houses, whatever. And they refer him to others to do the same. It's great to know that he has a good reputation.

So, my question is: What is one trait you love about your husband?

2 Comments:

  • At 8:20 PM, Blogger Rabbity-Sniff said…

    I love that my husband is so patient with me. There's not a testy bone in his body. He gives me time-time to vent and cool off, time to change, time to work through my feelings, time to figure out what he's all about. His patience often takes the form of tenderness - a warm hug to keep me from crying, a quick kiss to keep me from being angry and saying something I don't mean, or his hand in mine to say he's here and he supports me. I love that about my husband. He's just what I need.

     
  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger Valerie - Still Riding Forward said…

    My mate is loyal to the core. And he thinks I look like Marilyn Monroe!

    He's always there for me, everytime.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home