The Happy Wife

Over the past eight years, I have become aware that my happiness in my marriage is as much dependent on what I do for or with him as it is on what he does for me. Happiness is a choice I make. I would love for my blog to become a place where other wives would come to be an encouragement to each other by reading my blogs and their comments.

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Tag - I'm It!

Sheesh! This is hard. I have no idea. Why is it you love all these things, then when someone asks you to make a list of them, you can't remember a single one. Here goes:

Five Light Reads:
1) Humor for a Woman's Heart 2
2) This Old House Magazine
3) House plan books - we have at least a dozen
4) Roses for Mama by Jeanette Oke
5) I have to agree with Bear - ziggythoughts

Five Reads to Make Me Think:
1) my Bible
2) Ultimate Weight Solution
3) The Proper Care and Feeding of Husbands
4) Blessing Your Husband
5) The Oath

Five Favorite Songs:
1) Day by Day
2) To God be the Glory
3) The Cheeseburger song
4) She Took it Like a Man
5) Ten Little Monkeys

Five Best Movies:
1) Sense and Sensibility
2) I, Robot
3) Return To Me
4) Finding Nemo
5) Monsters, Inc.

Five Best Comedies:
1) Arsenic and Old Lace
2) Hitch
3) The Pacifier
4) - I will have to fill these two in later :)
5)

And I'll add a couple of Bearsie's ideas:

Five Best Events in My Life:
1) My Wedding
2) The Births of my Children - actually that's three events
3) Our Move to Alaska
4) Catching my first Salmon
5) The first time my homeschooled son read something in a store

Five Best Ice Cream Flavors:
1) Haagen Dazs Coffee
2) Chocolate Peanut Butter
3) Moose Tracks
4) Ben and Jerry's Phish Food
5) Chocolate

So there you have it. Is that supposed to be me in a nut shell? Someone could read this list and tell you all about who I am and what makes me tick, huh? hmmm. Maybe I'll go read Bearsie's again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home