The Happy Wife

Over the past eight years, I have become aware that my happiness in my marriage is as much dependent on what I do for or with him as it is on what he does for me. Happiness is a choice I make. I would love for my blog to become a place where other wives would come to be an encouragement to each other by reading my blogs and their comments.

Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Christmas in the Air?

Hey! I'm back. Holy Cow. I can't believe it has been almost a month since I wrote. We're doing okay here - except the husband is getting wierd.

It started Sunday when he kept leaning on me in church. Not just leaning to me, so that our shoulders were touching, leaning ON me. And you should have heard him laugh when my six-year-old started the same thing on the other side of me. I felt like a mom sandwich.

He hasn't stopped. He hugs me wierd, he grins at me different. It isn't completely unusual. He sometimes gets this way if he's off work for a few weeks. But he isn't. He's still working summer hours well into winter. He's exhausted. But he's still wierd.

So, I'm hoping he has something up his sleeve. Maybe he has gotten me this awesome Christmas gift and is having trouble containing his excitiement. Hey, it's Christmas. I can hope, can't I?

2 Comments:

  • At 1:42 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    Keep hopin' kiddo :)

    Glad to see you're finally back. I was beginning to wonder about you, but then saw your comment on my most recent post, so I then knew you were still alive - or someone had stolen your login id and impersonated you! Anyway, just glad to know that all is well and you're hopes are high for that perfect gift :)

     
  • At 10:16 PM, Blogger Katrina said…

    Weird is wonderful!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home