The Happy Wife

Over the past eight years, I have become aware that my happiness in my marriage is as much dependent on what I do for or with him as it is on what he does for me. Happiness is a choice I make. I would love for my blog to become a place where other wives would come to be an encouragement to each other by reading my blogs and their comments.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

I'm Officially Old!!!

Growing up, I always heard people say, "The older you get the faster time goes," and "It seems like just yesterday we were ringing in last year!" The last two years, I got it!! Holy Cow! I swear it should still be the middle of 2005. That was the first year that I really felt like time flew. Where did that year go? I wasn't even that busy.

Needless to say, 2006 was worse. I now have a son in the two digits age, and a daughter who thinks she can choose her style better than I can. All of my children are old enough to teach younger children the proper way to say certain words, and they are bold enough to try. Last year, I had a year to plan a one month vacation to PA. Now, I have less than three months. I need to start packing!

I am dreading how fast 2007 will go. If it's anything like I anticipate, look for me on January 3, 2008. See you way too soon.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:00 PM, Blogger Katrina said…

    Hello again! (Took a bit of a break there, didn't you? LOL...) Yes, my kids' childhoods are speeding by at warp 2, so I know what you mean! My "baby" is about to turn four! Eek!

    Anyway, welcome back, and I hope 2007 is packed with goodness.

     
  • At 7:57 PM, Blogger Perpetual Chocoholic said…

    Gosh....before I started scanning my regular haunts I wrote my own about feeling old. Seems everyone is in the same boat as me!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home