The Happy Wife

Over the past eight years, I have become aware that my happiness in my marriage is as much dependent on what I do for or with him as it is on what he does for me. Happiness is a choice I make. I would love for my blog to become a place where other wives would come to be an encouragement to each other by reading my blogs and their comments.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Wow! A whole month

I was looking at my blog and realized that it has been a month since I posted. I logged in and tried to blog. It has taken nearly ten minutes to get to this post. Sheesh!! No wonder I don't blog often.

Anyway, the marriage is great - haha! We've been arguing like cats and dogs lately. He has finally started leading in devotions as a couple, but by now, I'm so tired of the whole mess, that I often feel like a hipocrite. But he's doing something, so I will NOT complain.

On a good note - nope there aren't any good notes this week.

Have a wonderful day everybody.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home