The Happy Wife

Over the past eight years, I have become aware that my happiness in my marriage is as much dependent on what I do for or with him as it is on what he does for me. Happiness is a choice I make. I would love for my blog to become a place where other wives would come to be an encouragement to each other by reading my blogs and their comments.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Blogging Question

Okay - I'm slow. First, clarification. Jennifer - you mentioned in your last comment that you weren't privy to what Bearsie and I were talking about. That blog - Bachelor At Heart - was inspired by Bearsie's comment to my previous blog -
about how our hubbies love us. She mentioned that her husband still has some bachelor ways.

Which brings me to my question: When someone leaves a comment that I want to comment on, do I a) answer it in the comments?
b) answer it in a new post (which I chose and confused others)?
c) go to the other person's blog and write something in their comments?
d) keep my mouth shut - I already had my say on that subject?

I must say that I love blogging - I think it's the most Bearsie has heard from me in years. However, I miss chatrooms. I like the instant feedback, the diversity of opinions, etc. It was fun. I probably just need to get used to blogging format, huh?

2 Comments:

  • At 7:35 PM, Blogger Jennifer said…

    Hmmm...well, I have to say that I don't know the 'right' answer to those questions. I think it depends on the person. For instance, if there is an actual email address on the comment that is sent to me, I just respond to that. But, most of the time it's anonymous which means that I have to just respond some other way. Minivan Mom always responds on her blog in the comments section, while I've had others go to my blog and respond in my comments section, even though it has nothing to do with that particular entry.

    Is there a Blog etiquette, I wonder?!?!

    Anyway, thanks for clarifying :) I figured that since you guys were friends, it was probably something that you had discussed by phone, email, or otherwise. But, I just had to say something...I think I comment on everyone's blogs everytime I read them. It's fun to leave feedback because then that person knows you're actually reading it.

    Have a great night :)

     
  • At 6:51 PM, Blogger Rabbity-Sniff said…

    I've wondered the same thing. And I'm confused about tagging. Debbi, I did tag Jon and he says I'm gonna pay. I guess that will happen after he's moved every speck of his family to their new house. Meanwhile, it does seem like maybe there should be a "Blog Etiquette." It seems that we three keep up on each other's blogs - that's nice. I've been thinking of starting another blog with a more concentrated theme. I've been reading your other blogs too, Debbi. I used to have a blog about my girls but my family thought that was dangerous. Anyway, I'll try to find out what I can about blog etiquette. I like personal e-mail response to some posts/comments if it's gonna be long. I was thrilled to hear from Jennifer via e-mail. I'll get back to that soon.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home